Sunday, November 13, 2011

Google Plus? What about Google Buzz?

Okay, if you have a gmail account like me, you'll know that Google Buzz is going away so they can work on Google Plus. And many buzzians (like me) feel strongly about this matter. We want Buzz still here! I remember when there was no buzz. I hardly got any emails! Then, when Buzz started, I found it entertaining and a nice way to waste (i mean spend) my time, chatting with friends, posting random things, and people would comment and that resulted in emails. I just LOVE getting emails. And mail. Of any kind.
But now, Google is taking Buzz away and focusing on Google Plus. And you have to be older than twelve in order to sign up, apparently. -.- BUT i'm ALMOST thirteen! Do not doubt me! I WILL TURN THIRTEEN!!!!! Heh. I'm kinda excited about turning 13. As you can see.
Anyway, back to the Plus. I think that Buzz was perfectly fine. What about you?
So, yea. Um, I promise I'll blog longer and about interesting stuff, okay? Sorry this is short. *kicks blog*

5 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! Care to follow mine? :3 http://awkwardblogz.blogspot.com/ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I DON'T WANT GOOGLE BUZZ TO GO AWAY. Besides, I'm not old enough for Google Plus! No fare. I know all about google buzz going away, and I'm upset. Nice blog, will you check mine out?
    http://tangerine-tane.blogspot.com/
    I'm following ya blog now.
    Lots of love
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good start! Keep at it.

    Check out my blog: http://pinkteamslocker.blogspot.com/

    ~Chels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know!! I love Google Buzz :(
    I always lie about my age anyway though, so...

    This is a great start, Rockshadow!!

    ReplyDelete