Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Cloggers on the NSP

Hey, it's Rocky. Again.
As you can tell by the title, I'll be blogging about how I feel about certain people clogging the NSP. Now, they may be excited and happy and all that about a new idea, but really? Posting one line or two on the NSP is NOT the way to go. Go on the A/N! (Author's Notes, not the Arin Network or whatever). Post it there! Go on Writers Block! People will help you if you just ASK. Don't clog the NSP with meaningless news that nobody want's to hear about.
  Now, if you're reading my blog and thinking, "How dare she! I can post whatever i want on the Newest Stories Page!" Well newbies, I was once in your shoes. My first clogger post was about my finding a spider in the toilet paper. People really hung me up to dry on that one. And I got SO mad, but now I realize that clogging is BAD. And those people who were "bashing" me were actually trying to HELP.
So, if your like certain people, and you believe that comments are bad and have no meaning, that is not true at all. KidPub is a writing site, not a "ooh, look how wonderful their writing is" site. So, I advise you newer members to either post on the AN or WB. Ask around. People'll help you.

Don't post on the NSP unless it's a story. Thank you for reading.

6 comments:

  1. Maybe one day I'll live to see KP like it was four years ago. Full of stories. And just stories.

    Great post.

    ~Chels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chels. :) I totally agree. With myself. Hey, that's really ironic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Personally, what I find more annoying is when someone hits the submit button on a post 9 times, and then it shows up 9 different copies on the NSP. And then they either don't want to delete it, or they can't figure out how. >.<
    ~Shadoe Dystopya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not on KidPub yet and even I'VE noticed. (I've been following KP for a while) It DOES look annoying, I don't know how you guys stand it.
    P.S. Your writing is AWESOME TO ZE POVER OF AWESOMENESS!!!
    P.P.S. That vas vith a French acciant.
    P.P.P.S. <---------That's funny right there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anonymous, whoever you are. XD You should join KP! Nag your parents about it! :D

    ReplyDelete